Unique air humidifier with extremely fine mist
The importance of humidity
The Idealin Ultrafog air humidifier is a powerful, compact and easy-to-use high-capacity humidifier, capable of bringing the humidity in a large space to a healthy level or bringing the humidity to a high level for specific applications. Connecting to a power supply and connecting to a water supply with simple quick couplings is sufficient for the appliance to function.
The Idealin Ultrafog produces an extremely fine mist with a droplet size of approx. 2 microns that can be applied immediately
evaporates, achieving powerful humidification without the mist leading to precipitation or condensation.
The Ultrafog air humidifier is suitable for use in warehouses, printing houses, laboratories, large offices and all other places where the humidity must be quickly and permanently brought to a level without the necessity of installing complex humidification systems.
Various accessories such as hygrostats, water filters and connection material simplify the commissioning and use of the Idealin Ultrafog so that it can quickly and easily realize an effective and sustainable solution for the low humidity in your room.
Easy-to-use air humidifier with maximum effectiveness
The Idealin Ultrafog air humudifier is capable of generating very high humidity levels (up to 100%) in medium rooms (up to approx. 25 m²), and is capable of generating humidity levels of 50-55% in rooms up to approx. 300 m², depending on the conditions.
Overview of properties
- Air Humidifier
- High capacity and capable of generating very high humidity levels (up to 100%) in medium sized rooms (up to approx. 25 m²), capable of generating humidity levels of 50-55% in rooms up to
approx. 300 m², depending on the circumstances
- Very fine mist that does not condense
- Quick and easy to use, a socket and a water tap are sufficient
- Very reliable
- Maintenance-free, only periodic cleaning to prevent scale build-up is sufficient (depending on the hardness of the water and possibly preventable with a scale filter)
- Intended for direct connection to the water supply (2 meter water hose and 1/2” connection included)
- Accessories available for deployment for many different applications and conditions; plug hygrostat, anti-scale filter, water hose, water tank, etc.
- Droplet size 2 ~ 4 microns, very “dry” mist that does not condense
- Capacity up to 2000 ml/hr
- High-quality components and materials to prevent corrosion and wear
Mist droplet size
Suitable for space
Dimensions (h x w x d)
Up to approx. 1.5 liters/hour
2 ~ 4 microns
25m² for 90% humidity, 60 – 200m² for 60% humidity
1 – 50°C
220-240V / 50Hz
< 90 W
1100 x 370 x 370mm
< 55 dB